Sunday, December 27, 2009
Click on your start button and then on Run. Type "msconfig" (without the quotes) in the run box. Click on the Start Up tab in the window that will open. On the left side you will see a list of Startup Items. Search for one that says "msmsgs". Uncheck the box next to msmsgs, then click on the OK buttion. You will have to restart your computer, but you shouldn't have Messenger starting up when the computer restarts.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Here is a list of free press release distribution sites:
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
When Internet users look for information, services or products to buy, more than 8 out of 10 rely on search engines, not simple surfing:
• 85% of these searchers don’t click on paid links.
• 63% of links that are naturally displayed at the top of search engines get clicks.
• Over the last year, Pay-per-click (PPC) costs have grown 37%, and they go on rising.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Here are some helpful stats on Twitter:
- 72.5% of all users joining during the first five months of 2009.
- 85.3% of all Twitter users post less than one update/day
- 21% of users have never posted a Tweet 93.6% of users have less than 100 followers, while 92.4% follow less than 100 people.
- 5% of Twitter users account for 75% of all activity
- New York has the most Twitters users, followed by Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco and Boston; while Detroit was the fast-growing city over the first five months of 2009
- More than 50% of all updates are published using tools, mobile and Web-based, other than Twitter.com. TweetDeck is the most popular non-Twitter.com tool with 19.7% market share.
- There are more women on Twitter (53%) than men (47%)
- Of the people who identify themselves as marketers, 15% follow more than 2,000 people. This compares with 0.29% of overall Twitter users who follow more than 2,000 people.
Monday, April 20, 2009
a job well done…accept my sincere congratulations…are proud to commend you for…could not imagine a more deserving…delighted to hear…had the pleasure of…heartiest congratulations…honored your achievements…how much I appreciated…just learned of…not surprised…this significant accomplishment…this prestigious award…very proud of …want to tell you…was happy to learn of..we are very pleased to hear…your outstanding performance…your outstanding achievement
worthy role model…desire for success…developed your talent for…earned the respect of…fortitude and perseverance…genuine caring for…has a gift for…has the determination to…inherent desire to achieve…knowledge and experience…outstanding talent…perseverance…and sheer hard work…person of unquestioned integrity…presence of mind…sensitivity to the needs of…set a fine example for…stamina and ambition…stand up for what is right and fair…the courage to keep going…will to succeed…willingness to…dedicate yourself to…willingness to help
1. We wish you similar success in the future
2. Best wishes to you.
3. I commend you for your achievement and hope you will enjoy its rewards for years to come.
4. We compliment you on your success and send our best wishes for the future.
5. We appreciate your devotion to your position and wish that we had more leaders like you.
6. Thank you for setting such a wonderful example.
7. I admire your stamina and ambition. Good luck with your next project.
8. Please accept our compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
9. I know you are the right person for the job. You have my full support.
10. I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
11. As your friend, I am perhaps your biggest fan. Good luck on your next project.
1. appreciation for
2. are very proud of you
3. cannot overestimate the value of
4. commend you for
5. congratulations to
6. continue to excel
7. enjoy the rewards of
8. for all you do to
9. for proving that
10. good luck with
11. have my full support
12. in the future
13. in your new
14. keep up the good work
15. our best wishes
16. thank you for
17. will be watching your
18. wish you continued success
19. wish you similar success with
20. wish to express our
21. years to come
22. your happiness and success
23. your devotion to
24. your many contributions to
25. your future endeavors
Source: Write Express